Wednesday 15 November 2006

"I blog therefore I am" - Descarroll 2006


I'm truly a post-modren now. Modrenism was my old bedfellow, now I'm post all that. So this is my first post.

I'm not a pleasant blogger
I'm a pleasant blogger's son
I'm only blogging pleasants
Until the pleasant blogger comes

The great thing about this post-modrenism is that you don't have to say anything at all. Just blogging is existence in itself.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, are they still a post-modern?" - Emmanuel Can't

I'll try to say more than this henceforth, but for now this is all you're getting. Either of you.

AC

4 comments:

The Dud said...

Ronnie Descartes is sitting in the pub..
Its getting near closing time and the barman says "Would you like one more"
Descartes says "oh... i think not" and he dissappears!!!

Graeme said...

Well at last you have entered the world of blogging!

May the blog be at your back and
May the blog rise up to meet your feet.

Victoria said...

There are an awful lot of semi-colans used in this lastest blog...!!

Victoria said...

Ok, its been a long day- the above should read 'latest'!